HCG Injections are increasingly used today by women to temporarily reduce unwanted body fat. The injection of HCG, is useful in the treatment of many medical ailments, much more than the weight loss benefits most people know about.
HCG has also, been proved to be effective in the treatment of incontinence and overactive bladder caused by certain nerve disorders like multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury. It is also, known to be effective in preventing chronic migraine in adults.
How Does HCG Work Medically?
Nerves are said to release acetylcholine, a chemical messenger at the junction or point where the nerve endings actually meet muscle cells, to allow muscle contractions. The acetylcholine actually attaches to receptors found on the muscle cells and this causes the muscle cells to shorten or contract.
Botulinum toxin when injected, prevents acetylcholine release thus, preventing muscular contraction. Injected botulinum toxin results in reduced abnormal muscle contraction. This helps the muscles in becoming less stiff.
How Does HCG Work in Cosmetic Cure?
HCG injections are known to block signals transmitted from nerves to muscles. The injected muscle is not able to contract. This helps in reduce fat cells and aids in overall weight loss.
HCG injections are generally used for belly fat, muffin top and love handles. However, HCG injections are not effective in losing bum fat resulting from gravity and fast food damage. HCG injections may be used for restoring youthful appearance and can be used to remove hail damage or otherwise know as cellulite and are effectively used on the thighs and hips to restore youthful radiance.
It appears to be the simplest of physical movements – touching the toes. But if a person is not able to do so, such inability could prevent him or her from doing more complex workouts. Toe touching needs to be done without any bending of the knees; it involves a pattern that is multi-segmental involving smooth movement from the spine and hips.
A check on inability to touch toes
If your client is unable to touch his or her toes, there are a few simple movements to check the problem. From belly breathing when lying down, to foam rolling, to touching of toes on single leg, to test ability to sit for a longish period – all these movements will help you to assess why the client cannot touch his or her toes, as also if the problem involves one or both legs.
Probable causes for inability to touch toes
During classes at Dangerously Fit Boot Camp in Bondi you will have learnt that the human body’s relationship between stable and mobile segments is linked – travelling from the feet right up to the spine. If there is any dysfunction in the anatomical region it could cause the client to experience lower back pain when they bend forward.
This in turn prevents ability to touch the toes. If such a problem exists the client may suffer from limited movement in the cervical spine, lumbar or thoracic areas. Or the client may not be able to exhibit proper co-ordination from the spine and trunk area.
Breathing patterns might also be limited. Because of the above mentioned probable causes for such dysfunctions, as a fitness coach from dangerouslyfit.com.au/personal-trainer you need to identify any of the signs and help the client to overcome such abnormalities with appropriate exercises.
Helpful exercises to enable toe-touching
- The straight leg active raise involves the client lying on his or her back and raising the leg out straight. The range achieved while lifting should be around 70-80 degrees.
- In case the client has a tight hips problem, get him or her in a kneeling glute position. With one foot behind the knee opposite to ensure mobility, the hips should be rocked back and then returned to the starting position.
- Make the client lie down and anchor his or her foot with a rubber band to stable source behind. The client should then try to raise his or her legs using the band for resistance.
- In the event the client is suffering a problem of tight hips, performing dead-lifting could prove a problem. Make the client go on all fours and place one foot behind the knee opposite. While in this position the hip has to be rocked back and then returned to the original position.
- If the client has a problem with spine flexion, get him or her into quadruped position sitting back on the heels and then flexing the spine. If a good uniform curve is not observed it could be due a mobility problem in spinal flexion.
For more helpful exercises to enable toe-touching visit Personal Trainer Sydney | Dangerously Fit | Boot Camp Fitness
Do not underrate the inability of a client not being able to touch his or her toes. Though it is a simple exercise, inability to do the same could be due to lack of hamstring flexibility affecting overall good movement.
Using social media to compliment your fitness marketing blog business build-up can prove very beneficial. In this day and age when almost everyone is using some social network programme, it is a great opportunity to strengthen your present business contacts as well as to attract new clients. However to avail of the opportunity you will need to do a bit of strategising. A few tips to help you use social media for your fitness marketing business are given below:
- There are several social platforms on the internet. What you need to do is check out which particular platforms your clients are using. Once you have this information you can use the knowledge gained during fitness certifications to post useful fitness information and tips which your clients will find beneficial.
- There are multiple fitness websites and social platforms available – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. While it is good to use these platforms to achieve a wider reach, you need to select just a few channels to make an impact. The decision for selecting the appropriate channels could be based on the ones where the majority of your clients go, as also those related to your brand.
- Once you select the appropriate channels based on your clients’ preferences, the next step is to make sure you are able to capture their attention with useful tips and information with regard to their fitness regime. Clients would like to know what they can gain from your website. You could post information on special offers, discounts, facilities, products etc. Other helpful articles and/or fitness videos which you have on #1 fitness training qualifications can also be posted.
- Besides catering to your present list of clients, as mentioned above the social media is a great way to attract new business. If you use Twitter the Advanced Search facility and use of the relevant key word will help you to check out probable followers. Facebook can be used as an advertising medium. Instagram also has an advertising facility and when a hashtag is used, it will help you to reach a new group of people who could be interested in physical fitness. Instagram also has a service where you can look up videos/pictures posted by people in the locality. From such information you might come across a few potential clients. However, be cautious when making any contact, especially if the account you are looking at has a locked-in sign. This indicates it is a private account.
- Whenever you use social media for business purposes you should be sure you have a particular goal which connects to the audience. So before posting any information you need to draw up a list. Think of how you would like to captures the client’s attention – do you want to motivate them, educate them, entertain them etc.
- Another way to make your posts more appealing to clients would be to highlight some of their accomplishments – with their prior permission.
- If you feel some of your personal experiences gained in the fitness marketing blogging field would be interesting to share with your clients, you could post the same as an additional draw, using the social media route.
There is lot of benefit associated with strength training. You will be able to loose the unwanted weight from your body and maintain the body strength using strength training exercises. You have to include strength training exercises in your workout irrespective of your objectives. One thing you have to make sure before doing strength training is that whether you are for doing it. You have to consult you personal doctor before lifting weights. People having heart and bone problems are recommended not to take excessive weights.
You should also control the amount of time spend for weight training depending on the physical conditions. The weight training exercises should be done consistently for 1 to 3 muscle group each day. You should ensure that you are giving exercise to all muscle groups in a week. Warm up is an essential part in strengthening exercise. You should warm up for 5 to 10 minutes using light cardio exercises. You can also use light or medium weights for warming up.
You have got a wide variety of strengthening exercises. Carefully select one or two exercise for each muscle group. You can initially begin with less number of reps for each exercise. After some time you will feel comfortable with a weight. Increase the number of reps or weight to create more resistance. You can use machines to perform strengthening exercises in a gym. You will get more stability in the movements using fitness machines.